Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
How do I update my registration info?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
- To do so, simply log into your account (you may need to reset your password first).
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.”
- Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
- You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance.
if you are switching up to the 10K then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching down to the 5K. Instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
What is your refund policy?
Can I register on race day?
Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Is there a pace limit or time cutoff?
9:00 AM – Linden Ave & Vine Ave. (Mile 2.56)
All participants must be through the intersection by 9:00 AM. 8K/10K runners who do not make this time requirement will be diverted to the 5K race.
9:37 AM – Walker Ave & Patten Rd. (8K/10K – Mile 3.7)
All participants must be through the intersection by 9:37 AM. 8K/10K participants who do not make this time requirement will be diverted to continue west on Walker Ave to St. Johns.
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Can I check in my gear?
How do I get my free race photos?
We will have professional photographers on the course and at the finish line taking pictures. We will send notifications to all participants immediately after the event with instructions on how to access your free race photos.
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact email@example.com. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should I contact for press inquiries?
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Northshore Turkey Trot Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
You can complete your run anytime between November 20-December 18. Once you complete your run, you can log your results online. After that, you can download your Finisher’s Certificate, see how you rank on our active leaderboard, and upload photos to share with fellow participants.
How do I track my distance and time?
For the Virtual Run, we accept results on the honor system, but the most accurate tracking is typically via a device with GPS tracking.
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!